- 180 caps (10088)
Manufacturer: Dr. Mercola
There’s a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C… It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology.
What that means is that sometimes you can’t take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues.
And because vitamin C functions as both a powerful antioxidant and essential nutrient to help support your immune, heart and vascular health and help protect against damaging free radicals and more, you don’t want to come up short .*
Dr. Mercola’s Liposomal Vitamin C provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C by how it:
- Utilizes liposomal technology for bioavailability and supports gastrointestinal protection advantages.*
• Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and support the formation of liposomes in the stomach.*
• Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
• Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps® capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
• Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with more than a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
Serving size: 2 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg|
- Sunflower lecithin
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Paprika Extract (for color)